VAT free for entrepreneurs in the European Union

Do you have a company in an EU country outside Portugal? We can deliver tax free under certain conditions. This is a so-called intra-community supply and allowed under the following conditions:
  • You are a registered entrepreneur, with a valid VAT identification number in the country where the goods are shipped.
  • Hoooked has a complete paper trail of sales and the delivery of the goods on your registered business address. The order will therefore be sent only to the registered address of the company / organization.
Please note: you are required to pay VAT on sales in your home country. Hoooked has the obligation to verify your company registration prior to any intra-community supply. This may take several working days. If you have questions about VAT, we recommend that you contact your local tax office. Another source of information is the European Commission.