This double-thickness knitted Christmas placemat is a wonderful way to dress your table for the festive season and beyond, providing both heat insulation and looking beautiful with it! Its tasselled corners add a touch of fun, and its classic striped design is both timeless and modern. This free Christmas pattern for a table mat is suitable for Intermediate knitters.
DIY Macramé Kit Table Mat Ponza Vanilla Cream
Skill level: Easy
These gorgeous macramé placemats, table runners or table-mats are easy to make and great for indoors and outdoors. We can already see ourselves sitting at a long decorated table in the garden with the whole family! The macramé placemats are designed by Elma Pluim and knotted with Hoooked fair-trade jute yarn. The kit is based on 1 placemat, but a great tip is to knot a set of placemats for your dinner companions in different colours of jute. This is a great starter project for learning macramé. This kit contains: 2 bobbins Hoooked Jute Vanilla Cream
|Colour||Camel Beige Shades|
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!
- Wooden Beads Macramé£1.50
- DIY Crochet & Knit Kit Zpagetti Pouf Watermelon BlushRegular Price £44.99 Special Price £27.05
- DIY Crochet Kit Storage Bag Dark BlueRegular Price £13.99 Special Price £11.98
- DIY Crochet kit Donkey Joe Eco Barbante AspenRegular Price £12.99 Special Price £7.98
- DIY Kit Crochet Round Rug Zpagetti TaupeRegular Price £37.99 Special Price £28.77